macaupost

SJM ‘looks forward’ to continuation of its concession

2019-02-11 08:00     Comment:0

SJM is “looking forward” to the continuation of its gaming concession, which expires next year, the gaming company’s Board Chairman Ambrose So Shu Fai said last week.

So made the remarks in a speech at the company’s traditional Chinese New Year’s Eve gala dinner, at the ballroom of Grand Lisboa last Monday.

Chief Executive Fernando Chui Sai On and other high-ranking government officials, community leaders and media representatives attended the dinner.

“We look forward to the continuation of our gaming concession, joining hands with the government and the people of Macau in creating a new chapter in the city’s growth story – in economic prosperity, social stability and community development,” So said.


SJM top representatives Ambrose So Shu Fai (left) and Angela Leong On Kei address their company’s traditional Chinese New Year’s Eve gala dinner, at Grand Lisboa’s ballroom last Monday. Photo: SJM

PLEASE READ THE FULL ARTICLE IN OUR PRINT EDITION.



BACK HOME
MORE NEWS
COMMENT
Click refresh authentication code
TODAY'S COVER